Santrupti in conjunction with governments, companies and associations develops policies, standards and guidelines that shapes the business environment across the globe. Our expertiese gleaned from working in different countries and with different stake holders (private companies, researchers and associations such as REHVA, ASHRAE, ISHRAE, SULVI, FIGBC and IGBC), gives us a rounded view of sustainability and the factors impacting it.
Santrupti’s leadership has participated in the creation of several policies, standards and guidelines including the following:
- The ERA17 for an Energy-Smart Built Environment 2017 action plan for Finland.
- Building sustainability framework for an African country.
- FIGBC: Building Passport and Key Performance Indicators for Finnish Buildings.
- ISHRAE IEQ standard.
- ISHRAE commissioning standard.
- IAQ standard for an Indian multinational software company.
- HVAC Commissioning Guidebook.
- HVAC in Sustainable Buildings Guidebook.
- Sick Building Syndrome Guidebook.
- Ventilation Guidebook.